Welcome! You can come to the library during a free or lunch period.
Please arrive within 5 minutes of the bell with your program or you will not be admitted.
Be sure to read "About the Library" for other library policies. Or ask a librarian. We're here to help you!
Once here you can study, borrow books, read magazines or use a computer.
To print you must save to a USB and bring it to the desk. Loaner USBs are available or you can buy one for $4.
Find your next great book!
What Should I Read Next?
Check out TeenReads for new books and reviews by teens like you!
Queer Books for Teens
Queer Books for Teens is for anyone interested in Young Adult literature with significant LGBTQIAP+ content published between 2000 and 2017.
Free Audiobooks for Teens!
SYNC is a free summer audiobook program for teens 13+. Sign-up to get notifications when the FREE audiobook downloads are available. You can receive alerts by text message, email newsletter, or by visiting www.audiobooksync.com.
- Downloads are in MP3 format, hosted by OverDrive, and are Mac and Windows compatible.
- Downloads will operate through the OverDrive app.
- Most listening devices are supported.
- Each SYNC audiobook will be available for download for a period of 7 days (only).
- Titles, once downloaded, are yours to keep.