Skip to Navigation
Skip to Main Content
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- A comprehensive website for students looking for ways to finance their education FinAid
- Financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education Student Guide
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid FAFSA on the Web
- Resource for financial aid, scholarship and grant information for international students wishing to study abroad. Free scholarship search and financial aid information International Education Financial Aid
-Free scholarship search service and financial aid information Scholarships
Big Future - Scholarship search through College Board
- a guide designed to help NYC students find scholarships that fit their interest and qualifications New Visions Scholarship Opportunities
Applicants must be ranked within the top 10% of their class
Students can receive a merit scholarship for up to $100,000
A four-year scholarship of up to $20,000.
Open to all high school juniors and seniors in CT or NYC area who plan to attend or are attending college anywhere in the U.S.
Provides scholarships to students who have demonstrated they are unusually innovative and creative problem-solvers.
Big Ten Scholarship - application must be submitted by June 9th, 2017
Student must demonstrate academic excellence and leadership skills
Recipient will receive a one time scholarship of $2,500 upon enrollment at a Big 10 University
Big Ten Scholarship Application 2017.pdf
Want Help With Scholarships?
This is a
free service being offered through to Bayside students: NextGenVest
How can I get help over text message?
Step 1: Go to
NextGenVest.com and enter your Phone Number Step 2: Enter your FREE CODE: NGVBAYSIDE
Step 3: You will get an automated text, reply with 2017
Step 4: Ask your Money Mentor any questions you have about the FAFSA and Scholarships - even on nights and weekends!
What should you ask your money mentor?
Can you help me complete my FAFSA?
Can you help me reset my FSA ID?
Can you help me brainstorm a list of colleges that might fit me?
Can you explain the financial aid application process?
Can you find scholarships on Fastweb, Unigo, and Chegg that match me?