SAT and ACT Exams
Q: When should my child take the SAT exam for the first time?
A: Springtime (May or June) of their Junior year.
College Board - Register for the SAT
ACT Test - Register for the ACT
SAT Word of the Day - Vocabulary words with a quiz to test understanding - from The New York Times
How Stuff Works - explains the SAT exams and the types of questions asked
- Everything You Need to Know About Sending SAT Scores to Colleges
- When Do You Send Your SAT Scores to Colleges?
- SAT and ACT Deadlines
- SAT vs. ACT - Which Test is Right for You?
- ACT vs. SAT - How to Decide Which Test to Take
- 6 Free Resources for ACT / SAT Test Prep
- Khan Academy SAT Test Prep
- Major Tests - Free SAT Test Prep